18. Avocado, Banana, Yogurt, Olive Oil and Vitamin E
Vitamin E works as a natural antioxidant that helps to repair the dry and damaged hair follicles, encouraging healthy and nourished hair growth.
- Add 1 chopped avocado, 1 mashed banana, 1 tablespoon yogurt and 2 tablespoons olive oil to a blender.
- Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
- Squeeze out the oil from 2-3 Vitamin E capsules into the mixture.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse off with water followed by a mild shampoo.
- Apply at least once in a week.
19. Avocado, Aloe Vera Gel, Lemon Juice and Coconut Oil
Aloe vera contains beneficial proteolytic enzymes that work to repair the dry and damaged hair. This combination is perfect for treating dry and frizzy hair.
- In a blender, add 1 chopped avocado, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel, 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice and 2 teaspoons coconut oil.
- Blend till it attains a smooth consistency.
- Apply on hair and scalp and cover with a shower cap.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition your hair.
- Repeat the method once in 2 weeks.
20. Avocado,Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar and Egg Hair Mask
This is a natural deep conditioning hair mask which contains some of the most potent natural ingredients to prevent dryness of hair.
- Mix 1 cup of avocado pulp, 1 ½ tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon each of coconut oil and jojoba oil, 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and 1 egg.
- Blend all ingredients together until they form a smooth paste.
- Dampen the hair with warm water.
- Apply this deep conditioning avocado mixture all over your hair and scalp.
- Massage gently and leave it on for 25-30 minutes.
- Rinse the hair mask thoroughly with water; shampoo and condition.
- Repeat the process twice in a month.