Honey and Cinnamon for Blackheads
Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties that remove dirt in pores and gently removes excess sebum on the skin’s surface to prevent blackheads.
- Mix a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 3 tablespoons of honey to make a thick paste.
- Apply to the affected area before bed.
- Let it sit overnight.
- Rinse with warm water in the morning.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat daily until you noticeable results are visible.
Precautions and Tips
- Lemon has some bleaching effects. Time and quantity varies by skin type.
- It is best to do a test on a patch of skin before using any treatment all over your face. If you do not suffer from any side effects like irritation, excessive dryness, or burning sensations, proceed with the treatment.
- Always use pure, organic raw honey to prevent skin irritations. Use thick and sticky honey for best results.
- Try to use the perfect honey that contains anti-microbial properties (i.e. Manuka honey found in New Zealand which has been medically proven to be very effective).